Handcrafted Ceramics by Swan Whigham

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2264 Fahrenheit

Say a little prayer because my art is being burned at 2264 degrees Fahrenheit! That is temperature of cone 6. I'm looking forward to being reunited with my little treasures. I'm also a little nervous because I tried some new glazing techniques and once they are fired, it's permanant! Hopefully I'll have them by this weekend.
On a side note, I forgot to mention what time my workshops are. The Mommy and Me workshop is Wednesday, November 4th, from 10-11:30 at my home. The fee is $15 per child, and accompanying adults are free. Children 1 and under when accompanying another child and adult are free (of course). The adult workshop is Saturday, November 7th from 9-12pm. The fee is $20 per person and includes all supplies. Please email me for Mommy and Me workshop before November 3rd and for the adult workshop, before November 6th. swanwhigham@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment