Handcrafted Ceramics by Swan Whigham

Monday, September 7, 2009

New Ceramic Pieces

Hello folks-
I've started making pottery again and have completed a few pieces with a few more in the works. I've found some great places to fire my work and I hand build the pieces at home, often with the company of my eldest son. It's been a few years since I have worked with clay, but as before my pieces are inspired by nature. Animals in particular are found in my work, especially sea creatures. To make a purchase or a commission, go to my Etsy website found on my links. I truly enjoy making pottery, I hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is amazing, Swan. It is a blessing to me to watch your art progress and mature. You are truly one of the greats in the world of ceramics.

    Mediterraneanmom,
    Palm Coast, Fl.

    ReplyDelete